Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally

Today was my 24 week dr visit and we finally got to find out that 100% without a doubt we are having a BOY! It took the ultrasound tech 4 tries to be able to tell us the sex for sure but today she said there was no doubt it's a boy! What a relief! I hated having to tell people we are having a boy and follow it by saying "I hope" or "we think so." Now we just get to enjoy knowing that we are going to have a son. We're excited beyond words. We got to see him trying to put his hand in his mouth...too adorable! My next appointment is the gluocse test and then the appointment after that I'm getting the 3d ultrasound! I can't wait for that but I have 10 weeks to go. The only good thing is that he will be here 6 weeks after that!! I pray that these last four months go by really fast but I will be enjoying my life as I know it b/c I know once he arrives our lives will never be the same! God is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment