Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's been a while




It's been a while since I have posted anything to this blog but I suppose I need to do better at keeping it up to date. As of today I'm 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our baby boy Wiley! He is actually measuring a week ahead so he's really at 24 weeks! We're so excited to become parents and it seems we talk about him more and more everyday. He's already a big part of our lives and he's not even here yet. But we can't wait until he is that's for sure! I've had a pretty easy pregnancy considering I didn't have any morning sickness but I have started having a lot of pain in my back and ribs. I wonder how it's going to feel when he's 6-8 lbs in there kicking around?! Yikes! Well, I hope to keep up with this blog from here on out but we'll see how it goes. Until then I will be taking care of our youngin' waiting on his arrival in 4 months!!




No comments:

Post a Comment