Friday, October 16, 2009

This is Justin - the manly man of the family!! The pater familius!!! I am so happy for my wife and my son. My outlook on children has changed so much now that I know I am going to be a dad soon. Every time I see a little boy and his dad it makes me feel a joy I never felt before. I absolutely can't wait to meet my son!! My favorite part will be teaching him about the world around him and molding him into a man.

I can't wait to show him the stars and moon like my dad showed me, and teach him about all the different trees and rocks and critters and airplanes and trucks...and hopefully guns!!

I am anxious to find out what his interests will be; whatever they are, I will provide him everything he needs to feed those interests and cultivate his knowledge. I will always encourage creativity, because I believe that creative people become good problem solvers, and good problem solvers are very productive people in this world.

Maybe one day I could have a Paulk and Son contracting business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment